CALL for PAPERS, VIDEOS and e-EXHIBITIONS deadline 30th June 2020
theme LIFE STORIES and NARRATIVES
It is open the call for papers, videos and e-exhibitions for the MEMORIAMEDIA Review (MI/IELT). A peer reviewed e-journal dedicated to promote, communicate and document projects, studies and archives of INTANGIBLE CULTURAL HERITAGE, COLLECTIVE MEMORY AND ORAL HISTORY. For this issue, authors are invited to submit unpublished works about LIFE STORIES and NARRATIVES.
Deadline for submission - 30th June 2020
Publication - December 2020
Areas of interest related to the theme LIFE STORIES and NARRATIVES, including the following topics:
- Life Stories, Biographical Narrative, Autobiography, Autoethnography, Life History and Oral History;
- Life Stories, Social Sciences and History;
- Life Stories, Education, Training and Capacity Building;
- Life Stories and Intangible Cultural Heritage;
- Life Stories Archives;
- Life Stories as a method of research;
- Life Stories – theory and practice;
- Life Stories and the relation researcher/participant;
- Life Stories and data sources – interview, diary, documents, photos, ...;
- Life Stories and digital technologies 3D, VR, AR and Mixed Reality (MR);
- Life Stories and social media;
- Life Stories and “fragmented” narratives;
- Life Stories and ethical issues.
All papers, videos and e-exhibitions will be peer-reviewed by editors and 2 members of the editorial board. Editors can request the opinion of peer-reviews who constitute an ad hoc list.
All submissions are reviewed based on their relevance, originality and clearness.
- Up to 5000 words (10-14 pages);
- Word file (.doc, .docx) or Plain text (.txt) – up to 4MB;
- Written in English (If the author also provides a Portuguese version of the article, it can be published with the English version. The English version is mandatory).
Videos and e-Exhibitions:
- Up to 10 minutes’ video;
- Link to the video with reserved access – YouTube or Vimeo.
- For e-exhibitions: link to video; PowerPoint file (.ppt, .pptx) or other format for editors’ consideration - up to 4MB;
- The video and e-exhibition must be subtitled/written in English - up to 5000 words in subtitles (which must be sent in .doc, .docx or .txt file);
More information about MEMORIAMEDIA Review and submission guidelines at:
ISSN 2183-3753 Memória Imaterial and Instituto de Estudos de Literatura e Tradição (FCSH-NOVA)